- Better warranty Management , give less serviced battery that save offering no of serviced battery is reduced and saves cost.
- DMS helps them debug problem easily in the field by tracking the performance of the batteries.
- The health and the performance of the batteries can be monitored.
Data Management System Benefits
What is the benefit of a DMS to a Battery Manufacturer?
How does a DMS help the Battery Dealer?
- Warranty claims
- Performance issues
- Replacement within the warranty period
- Analysis of issues
- Controller issues identification
- Charger issues identification
How does the DMS help the End User?
- Identifying Issues around the vehicle components – Battery, Controller & Motor
- Battery performance parameters to meet the customer demands
- Low downtime
- Quicker response to identify and isolate the problems/ issues