- The PowerCharger ensures that the Specific Gravity Conversion of the battery happens within correct voltage range. This also ensures optimal temperature range.
- Because the batteries are charged in the Safe Zone , the battery manufacturer are aware that the batteries are not affected by the charger.
- Mesha’s charging profile ensures that the battery manufacturer get less warranty returns.
What is the benefit of a PowerCharger to a Battery Manufacturer?
How does a PowerCharger help the Battery Dealer?
- PowerCharger gives a USP to the dealer.
- Lesser Warranty claims due to inefficient chargers
- Quick services and support provided by charger manufacturers.
How does the PowerCharger help the E-Rickshaw drivers?
- Quicker charging
- Less Power consumption
- Does not harm the batteries
- Reduces frequent distilled water top as the batteries are operated at optimal temperature
- Opportunity charging = Additional earnings